2017-2018 Key Career Development Dates
- April 1: Loop Legislative Internship Program Deadline for Summer
- Aug. 1: Loop Legislative Internship Program Deadline for Fall
- Sept. 26 & 27: CRC Career Showcase
- Feb. 8: CALS Career Expo
The College of Agricultural and Life Sciences prepares society-ready graduates to enter the workplace. CALS Career Resources provides assistance to students in the following areas:
- Career exploration
- Job and internship search guidance
- Resume development, curriculum vita development, and cover letter development and reviews
- Mock interviews
- Personal statement reviews
Students are encouraged to make an appointment to meet with one or both of the following:
- Cathy Carr, CALS Director of Alumni and Career Services - Call 352-392-1963 to schedule an appointment.
- Roshan Parikh, UF Career Resource Center Assistant Director for Industry Experience and Education - Login to Gator CareerLink to schedule an appointment.
Additional Student Resources
Each year, CALS students have the opportunity to interact with employers, graduate and professional school programs, and volunteer agencies at the CALS Career Expo.